THE AROMALOC™ TECHNOLOGY IMPROVES THE NATURAL AROMAS IN WINE
AromaLoc™, is a privately owned company founded (2016) by Dr. Dick Jones, and partners Paul Gardner and Walter Meyer. It is a patented technology, that improves wine quality by retaining fermentation aromas. After intensive research and development since 2012 and pre-commercial trials, the first AromaLoc™ 5000 machine is now commercially available. The company is looking for partner(s) who can help fast track commercialization of this machine in the global wine regions.
- Patented invention AromaLoc™ improves the natural aromas in wine.
- Does not require product pumping, additives, fermenter modifications or high headspace pressure.
- Can be utilized with most fermentation practices and tanks.
- Headspace gas is treated and then back to the headspace to retain the beneficial aromas.
- Tasting trials with professional wine experts, including two Masters of Wine, confirm increases in aromas, mouth feel and complexity. “This is a game changer” said one winemaker.
- Wine may be “grown” in the vineyard and AromaLoc™ improves it during fermentation.
- We are an innovative company committed to the value of preserving aromas to improve wine quality.