THE AROMALOC™ TECHNOLOGY IMPROVES THE NATURAL AROMAS IN WINE
AromaLoc™, is a privately owned company founded (2016) by Dr. Dick Jones, and partners Paul Gardner and Walter Meyer. AromaLoc is a patented invention that enhances the natural aromas of wine during the fermentation process, resulting in enhanced aromas and quality in the finished wine.
Aromaloc: NO additives, NO condensate return, and NO contact is made with the fermenting juice.
The company is looking for partner(s) who can help fast track commercialization of this machine in the global wine regions.
- Patented invention AromaLoc™ improves the quality and aromas in wine.
- Does not require product pumping, additives, fermenter modifications or high headspace pressure.
- Can be utilized with most fermentation practices and tanks.
- Tasting trials with professional wine experts, including two Masters of Wine, confirm increases in aromas, mouth feel and complexity. “This is a game changer” said one winemaker.
- Wine may be “grown” in the vineyard and AromaLoc™ improves it during fermentation.
- We are an innovative company committed to the value of preserving aromas to improve wine quality.